Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 6 - Spider (Unfinished)



Sometimes you just want to do your best. And sometimes that just takes time.
I've been drawing but I'm noticing lethargy in my performance. That just won't do.

I started this one and the drawing for Day 7 on the ride home from my sister's house in Illinois. The weekend was well spent with my immediate family. All of my family. This is a rare thing.
It felt good but there was the underlying worry about my sister's health. Definitely
grateful that she has a good man by her side.

I brought drawing materials but didn't expect to get much drawing done. The spider's trinkets
kind of mirror what my younger cousin was looking at in magazines and at the mall.

It is unfinished because I am behind in getting the other 30 day drawings done!

No comments:

Post a Comment