Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 3 : Slime




Day 3. The slime girl. Eh.

Well I did get to see a friend's take on the slime girl character, and he hit it out of the park. His girl was crawling and melting into the floor. He did such a great job, I had no idea how to handle slime.

Back when I was younger, I attempted to watch "You Can't Do That On Television" on Nickelodeon but the channel was scrambled. Once I heard Moose say "I don't know" she would be doused with a heaping bucket of green slime. Eventually, I did see it unscrambled in time to witness a young Alanis Morrisette get slimed long before it became "a thing" at a kids awards show.

My point was I couldn't really recollect how slime behaves. It is hard to look at an image and just create it. I really needed actual ooze to study. I'm sure there is a ton in my house but that might not be the kind I want to play with.

So I went for more of a design than a concept. And I probably should have gone with my slimy roaring 20's idea but...oh well. It is done. We press on....

Next .... Bigfoot / Abominable Snowperson?  Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment